Sunday, January 29, 2006

Par-tay!!!


Due to some obscure sporting event, and more importantly the anuual celebration of Will Eichelberger's emergence from the womb, a shin-dig will be errupting at the Beckwith home this next Sunday, February 5th. Bring your over-sized foam finger and, if possible, a friend. Or just bring a friend with one unusually over-sized finger.

Oh, and:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIS!!!!

BY THE WAY, THIS IS FOR BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Weswise said...

No one else at my job wanted to work on superbowl so they pleaded with me which means i'll probably not be able to attend because I wont be home until around 11:30pm

5:15 PM  
Blogger **erika** said...

seeing as how this is probably a "guy" outing and most likely wont have a chance to tell him sooner, happy birthday will!

5:47 PM  
Blogger **erika** said...

soo...i like how you just said happy birthday to yourself...? OR is there another "will" that I don't know about *raises eyebrow*

So this little outing is for girls too eh? well I might just come then...

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home