Tuesday, January 10, 2006

MOVIE NIGHT!!!


The fellas are getting together for a movie night this Saturday at 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. The ladies can join Evy at my house for fine girlie cinema (unless she's still sick, in which case I'll post it here SO KEEP WATCHING THIS SITE!!!). Evy will also be providing dinner for you ladies.

Guys, WE'RE MEETING AT THE KOWALSKI'S!!!

UPDATE: Girls, Evy's still feeling pretty sick! She's going to have to cancel at our house, but feel free to borrow some of our flicks and do it somewhere else!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Weswise said...

that sounds cool, i get my teeth (wisdom) pulled out (all 4) on friday, and if i feel like it's not too painful then maybe i'll stop in and join the party. later,
wes

7:57 PM  
Blogger Weswise said...

i had a request to change my pic, here you go. :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sharad Yadav said...

That's beautiful! It makes me feel like you're giving me a haircut.

While singing.

10:48 AM  
Blogger **erika** said...

wow......this blogging is just LOADS of fun lol. so am I the only girl in this "blogging community"?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Sharad Yadav said...

Yeah, you're pretty much it, Erika. Unless we count me as a girl, which some are prepared to do (though they'd change their tune if I were to challenge them to a rope climbing contest).

10:09 PM  
Blogger **erika** said...

well I guess that's fine. why aren't the other girls doing it? I know that most of them have a computer lol. and aren't we doing that question and answer thing or did that stop too?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home