Danny Glover
Hi, everybody! Just a friendly reminder to bring your work duds and garden gloves for Youth Group this week - we'll be doing some good deeds (Titus 2:7, 2:14, 3:1, 3:8, 3:14) for our gracious hosts, the Sinclair's.
In order to remind you to bring your gloves, here's a picture of Danny Glover:

Yes, I know I could have posted a picture of garden gloves. But if you don't like pictures of Danny Glover, something's seriously wrong with you. He's the Denzel of yore, people.
In order to remind you to bring your gloves, here's a picture of Danny Glover:

Yes, I know I could have posted a picture of garden gloves. But if you don't like pictures of Danny Glover, something's seriously wrong with you. He's the Denzel of yore, people.


1 Comments:
Yes, it does get amusing having Glover as a last name. DO you have any idea how many people have asked if we're related to this guy?!
Post a Comment
<< Home