Monday, November 27, 2006

Missed you all last week. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'll see you this Sunday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharad Yadav said...

Been sick, dog. I mean, dog sick. Tssss . . .

10:00 PM  
Blogger **erika** said...

aw...well get better.
wait...is that why we didn't have youth group?

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We also missed you at the prayer meeting this mornin'. Still feeling sick? If so, sorry, and I hope you feel better. If not, what the heck?!? :) That's okay, we (Myself, Rachel, Kurtis, and Kenny) prayed in my car and then went out for coffee and finished off the majority of a box of Krispy Kremes. :) See you Sunday!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Sharad Yadav said...

I'm so sorry for not being there, y'all. I had a disgusting head cold this morning. I was actually awake, but I just felt too terrible to go. It's weird - I thought it went away (was actually feeling much better on Tuesday) but when I woke up I felt like Keith Richards on the bathroom floor of a motel 6.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home