Thursday, January 18, 2007
About Me

- Name: Sharad Yadav
- Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States
I'm a pastor in semi-rural Idaho (as opposed to metropolitan Idaho). I have a wife that loves me more than she loves you, and three wondrously quirky children: Madelyne, Sameer and Raj. Those last two are boys, in case you were wondering.
LINKS
Helpful Links
- Blue Letter Bible
- Bible Research Page
- HUGE On-Line Christian Library
- Bible Study Gateway
- Leadership U
- Religion Online
- Resource Page
- Bible Bulletin Board
- Precept Austin
- Logos Bible Software
- MOVIE REVIEWS


6 Comments:
Hey hammy. Check this out.
Hey hey what what? Who does this guy think he is? I googled him and found that he's a televangelist, but what is his reasoning about making people fall over all the time? I just don't know anymore. . .
That, my friend, is called being slain in the Spirit. It's got more in common with voodooism than Christianity, and it's practiced by some very confused Christians (and, in many cases, some outright charlatans looking to make a buck).
um...yeah. being slain by a DEMONIC spirit. we just need to march over there and set him straight haha
OH......My.......Goodness
That is some crazy stuff there mister.
For more of Benny Hinn and his ilk, I have some audio cassettes of quotes used in a book called "Christianity in Crisis" which chronicles various charlatans like Uncle Benny. Every quote in the book is on the audio tapes so you can hear the words from the horses "mouth".
I agree with Erika, it seems demonic rather than Christian. The people look like they are going into trances, and last time I checked that wasn't part of Christianity. It kind of made me sick seeing all those disallusioned people. From just appearences I'd say that they are putting a lot of stock in feelings rather than faith. Or, on the otherhand, maybe they have a whole lot faith (just placed in the wrong thing) in order to believe that what he's doing is actually accomplishing something. He's is just pretty much nasty.
Post a Comment
<< Home